Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lauren Alaina on her Album


(Photo Courtesy: Brian Bowen Smith)


In addition, Lauren is offering her fans the chance to be the first to hear the exclusive details about her much-anticipated album release. Fans can register at Lauren’s official website to receive the breaking news about her debut project.

“I cannot wait for my album to come out and I can’t wait for my fans to know when it’s coming,” she says. “The most-asked question I get is, ‘When is the album coming out?’ I can’t wait to actually get out there and share with them who I am as an artist.

“My fans have made everything happen for me. They voted and stood behind me through this whole experience.”

Starting today, Lauren’s website is offering an exclusive album pre-order package that includes Lauren’s full-length debut album, an 8×10 photo, a personalized poster and an instant download of her single “Like My Mother Does,” as well as a chance to enter a sweepstakes for an ultimate CMA Awards experience that includes a meet-and-greet with Lauren.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment