Friday, August 12, 2011

More Details on Wildflower

Photo:Andy Reuter-founded on CountryMusicIsLove


Lauren will be releasing Wildflower on October 11th and says that "I've always dreamed of making an album and I can't believe it's actually happening. It's because of the fans who voted for me on American Idol that I am here, so I am dedicating this album to them. I hope they love it."

Lauren recored the album in Nashville and in other recording studio around the country during the American Idol tour.

As for the sound of the album she says,"I feel like it has a flavor for everybody.It's a mixture of all different songs , so I hope it will appeal to all different kinds of people. There are fast songs for people who like up-tempos that you can dance to,and there are also tearjerkers for people who like slower ballads. I tried to get songs that are all a little different so that we could bring a fresh feel to each and every song."

To read the complete article please go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment