Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Lauren Chats About Friends,Movies and MORE



Tell us one thing the general public doesn't know about you:I'm addicted to my phone and I tend to misplace it at least 5 times a day.  Other people are always finding it in random places!

Describe your daily routine:
Right now, I am on tour so a typical day is like this: Wake up, eat a banana, go to the gym, do school work, shower and head to the venue. I then have press, meet & greets, hair & make-up and then SHOW TIME!  I do after-show meet & greets and then usually collapse in my bunk on the way to the next city.

If you had to choose another career, what would you be?
I would be a special ed teacher or a pediatrician.

Do you screen your calls? Whose do you always answer?
If I am free, I always answer calls from my family, my best friend and my manager!

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
Laying on my bed (at home) playing with my dogs and having a big family cook out.

Who was your first kiss? Was it any good?
My first kiss was in 7th grade.  It grossed me out, I kind of freaked out!

What super power would you like to have?
I would like to be able fly or be invisible

Tell us about one of your most embarrassing moments:
When I was 3 years old, I pointed out  that my Dad's boss had a bad tooth and embarrassed my whole family.

What's your guilty pleasure?
General Hospital

What are your can't-miss TV shows?
I don't really get to keep up with TV much these days so unfortunately I miss a lot!

Movies that make you cry?
The Notebook, The Titanic and I recently saw The Help and cried my eyes out.

Is there another celebrity you've always wanted to meet and haven't yet?
Taylor Swift

Is there a celebrity that you have met and been starstruck by?
I was slightly starstruck by Justin Bieber!  I mean he is cute!

What is your favorite book?
"Where the Red Fern grows"

What's a surprising activity you do in your free time?
I actually enjoy doing school work.  No lie!

What goes in your carry-on bag on the plane?
My phone, my make-up and my blanket.

What's your biggest indulgence?
Clothes and shoes!  I am a teenaged girl!

What's your worst habit?
Procrastinating. I can't believe I am getting this done - LOL!

What's your favorite alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink?
I like strawberry smoothies.

Who is your best friend and why?
My best friend is Maria, she understands me and listens when I need someone to talk to.  She also tells me when I am being a pain!

Who is your celebrity crush?
A close race between Kenny Wormald ("Footloose") and Hunter Hayes.

Who do you text the most?
My best friend.

What do your friends make fun of you for?
Being famous!

What is your favorite song to sing in the car?
"Dude Looks Like a Lady" by Aerosmith

What food can you not resist?
Mashed potatoes.

What is your deepest fear?
Stairs... my fans know why

No comments:

Post a Comment