Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Q & A from Zap2It

Here is a Q & A with Scotty about what he watches on TV, about who made him startstruck and the song he likes to sing along to in the car

Tell us one thing the general public doesn't know about you:
I love to take walks at Lake Benson near my house.

Describe your daily routine:

Right now on tour, I wake up at noon, go to the venue, eat lunch, do some meet and greets, sing, and more meet and greets -- this has been pretty much my routine the past two months on tour.
  
If you had to choose another career, what would you be?

I'd love to be an astronaut.

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?

On a deserted island with my friends.

What super power would you like to have?

I'd like to be able to fly...

Tell us about one of your most embarrassing moments:

I overslept and missed the opening of a baseball game; the coach made me run poles after the game.
   
What's your guilty pleasure?

Bo-berry biscuits at Bojangles.
   
What are your can't-miss TV shows?

SportsCenter

Movies that make you cry?

I didn't cry at "The Help," but was starting to "tear up."
   
Is there another celebrity you've always wanted to meet and haven't yet?

Josh Beckett and Big Papi, both on the Boston Red Sox team.

Is there a celebrity that you have met and been starstruck by?

I was pretty star struck when I met Tim McGraw until we started talking and he made me feel at ease.
   
What is your favorite book?

Josh Hamilton's book, "Beyond Belief."
   
What's a surprising activity you do in your free time?
   
While on tour, I like to leave the venue and walk around the town.

What goes in your carry-on bag on the plane?

Computer, iPod, headphones.

What's your biggest indulgence?

Cookie dough, Cap'n Crunch Berries cereal.

What do your friends make fun of you for?

My friends back home used to kid me for singing all the time -- until I won "American Idol."

What is your favorite song to sing in the car?

"Farmer's Daughter" by Rodney Atkins.

What food can you not resist?

Apple pie and banana pudding.

What is your deepest fear?

That I might do something to disappoint my fans.

If you could trade lives with someone for a day, who would it be?

Josh Beckett. I'd like to pitch for the Red Sox in Fenway Park.

What clique did/do you belong to in high school?

Blue Crew, but it was not really a clique -- we all sat in the student section at our high school football and basketball games.

If you could jam with one person dead or alive, who would it be?

Elvis Presley, OF COURSE.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment